Friday, January 2, 2009

I've arrived

This will be a short post sonce I do not have Internet access yet in my apartment so I am resolved to typing on a Blackberry. Most of the weekend was spent re-orienting myself with the city of Bangkok and settling into my home for the next 3 months. My hosts and colleagues Professors Niyada and Vithaya have been gracious hosts. A Fulbright staffer met me at my apartment to take care of some business items-so I will be able to pay the rent, etc. I also had the chance to set up my office at Chulalongkorn University. Yesterday (New Years Day) I had a wonderfully relaxing day with friends from home (Reba and Shelly) who happen to be vacationing in Asia. When I get internet access I will be able to upload pictures. Until then, sawatdee ka

No comments:

Post a Comment